Poorly set up workstations can mean prolonged hours in a bad posture.
Luckily, your workstations don’t have to be poorly setup.
A few simple yet significant changes to transform your workstation to an ergonomic space of productivity:
1. Keep your computer in front of you
2. Set the monitor at the same level as your eyes
3. Place your keyboard flat
4. Refrain from sitting too close to the monitor
5. Keep your mouse close to your keyboard
6. Adjust your seat correctly
7. Rest your feet on the floor, or use a foot rest when your feet can’t reach the floor
8. Type with your arms at right angles to your shoulders